What are the hunting regulations in Arabi, GA?
General hunting regulations in Georgia include:
- Deer and turkey must be checked through the Georgia Game Check.
- Personal training dogs must have a hunting license.
- You are responsible for understanding all firearms restrictions as theypertain to specific seasons, wildlife, and hunting zones.
- Hunters and those accompanying hunters must wear hunter orange at all times while hunting on private land.
- Legal hunting hours are from one half-hour before sunrise to one-half hour after sunset.
- You may not legally take non-game wildlife during your hunt, excluding venomous snakes, armadillos, coyotes, fiddler crabs, groundhogs, beavers, English sparrows, starlings, and pigeons.
- Resident hunters under the age of 16 are required to present a Harvest Record for deer and turkey hunting.
- Hunters age 16 or older must have a land pass or valid hunting license for hunting within a WMA or PFA.
- For more information on Georgia hunting regulations, visit the Georgia Department of Natural Resources website.
Check out these Arabi, GA Hunting resources: