How do I register my ATV/OHV in Bertha, MN?

You are required to register your ATV with the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources and renew the registration every three years. For a first-time registration, you’ll need to visit a DMV licensing center or the DNR License Bureau in St. Paul. In some instances, a dealer may register a newly-purchased ATV on your behalf. You can complete renewals online or in person. Registrations and decals must be displayed on a plate that’s clearly visible on the back of the ATV. If you have an ATV that’s 25 years or older, it does not have to be registered. Some ATVs that won’t be used for recreational purposes may not have to be registered, either. Check the regulations for your specific use.

Check out these Bertha, MN ATV/OHV resources: