Can I ride my ATV/OHV in Bethel, CT if I'm visiting from another state?

ATVs from Vermont, New York, Pennsylvania, and Florida can be driven in Connecticut without a Connecticut registration. All other out-of-state registered ATVs must be registered in Connecticut before it can be used. The owner must present an out-of-state registration, out-of-state operator license, and Application for Snowmobile or All-Terrain Vehicle Registration (form B-77), which can be obtained from a DMV office.

Check out these Bethel, CT ATV/OHV resources: