How do I register my ATV/OHV in Bethel, CT?

According to Connecticut state law, all all-terrain vehicles (ATV) operated within the state must be registered with the Department of Motor Vehicles, unless the ATV is being operated only on property owned or leased by the owner of the ATV.

Check out these Bethel, CT ATV/OHV resources: