Where can I take a hunter safety course in Bethel, CT?

All hunters must complete a Connecticut Conservation Education/Firearms Safety (CE/FS) course in order to obtain a hunting license and permit. All courses are administered by the Department of Energy & Environmental Protection's Wildlife Division and are available to the public in various locations throughout the state. Pre-registration for courses is mandatory and many courses fill up fast. Check the DEEP website for the course schedule.

Check out these Bethel, CT Hunting resources: