How do I get my ATV/OHV license in Boulder City, NV?

You do not need a special license for ATV operation in Nevada. There are no driver's license requirements for ATVs operated off-highway in the state, but you must register the vehicle.

Check out these Boulder City, NV ATV/OHV resources: