Can I ride my ATV/OHV in Boulder City, NV if I'm visiting from another state?

You may ride your ATV as long as it is registered in your home state of residence. You must register your ATV if you don't have registration from your home state or if you are visiting for more than 15 days. Registration information can be found on the Off-Highway Vehicle Program website.

Check out these Boulder City, NV ATV/OHV resources: