How do I register my ATV/OHV in Boulder City, NV?

Registration differs based on when and where your ATV was purchased andwhether it is homemade. You can find and download the appropriate form on the Off-Highway Vehicle Program website. After filling out the form, you must get a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) inspection. A licensed Nevada off-highway vehicle dealer will complete the inspection. If you do not have a VIN number, you can obtain a VIN assignment form from the Nevada DMV. You can then complete your application and mail it to the Nevada DMV mailing address found under Dzcontact infodz on the DMV website. You can also renew your registration at the DMV's registration renewal portal.

Check out these Boulder City, NV ATV/OHV resources: