How do I register my snowmobile in Boulder City, NV?

The registration process is the same as the ATV process. Through the Off-Highway Vehicle Program website, you must first fill out the appropriate form for your off-highway vehicle. Then, you must get a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) inspection. The inspection will be carried out by a licensed Nevada off-highway vehicle dealer. If you don't have a VIN, you may get one from the Nevada DMV. After all of these steps are complete, you can mail your application and documentation to the DMV.

Check out these Boulder City, NV ATV/OHV resources: