Where can I buy a fishing license/permit in Canaan, ME?

Anyone 16 or older who plans to fish in Maine's inland waters will need a fishing license. Eel and yellow perch require special permits. You can buy your licenses and permits from any authorized license agent or online at the Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife website.

Check out these Canaan, ME fishing resources: