Can I ride my ATV/OHV in Council Bluffs, IA if I'm visiting from another state?

Non-residents must comply with all Iowa regulations regarding safety certificates for younger riders. In addition, they must also purchase a non-resident user permit from a license vendor where hunting and fishing licenses are sold, a county recorder's office, or the DNR's online licensing site.

Check out these Council Bluffs, IA ATV/OHV resources: