How do I register my snowmobile in Council Bluffs, IA?

To register a newly-purchased snowmobile in Iowa, you must go in person to recorder's office in the county where you live. You can renew your snowmobile registration online using the DNR's licensing website. Non-residents must obtain a user permit at a county recorder's office or via the online system.

Check out these Council Bluffs, IA ATV/OHV resources: