What do I need to buy a hunting license in Danville, CA?

You must present one item of proof that you meet California's hunter education requirements. This can be evidence of an Annual California Hunting License from any prior year, a two-day Nonresident California Hunting License issued after the 1999/2000 license year, or a current hunting license or license being issued from any state, province, European country, or South Africa. Your California hunter education certificate should have a unique number imprinted on it or a validation stamp affixed.

Check out these Danville, CA Hunting resources: