Can I ride my ATV/OHV in Des Moines, WA if I'm visiting from another state?

Depending on what state you're coming from, your registered ORV may be recognized in the state of Washington. Utah, Oregon, and Idaho are three states where Washington recognizes those ORV tabs. However if your ATV is not registered or does not have ORV tabs, then you may not ride that ATV on public lands in Washington.

Check out these Des Moines, WA ATV/OHV resources: