How do I register my ATV/OHV in Dorset, VT?

Register your new or used ATV at a DMV office in Vermont. Complete the Vermont Motor Vehicle Registration, Tax, and Title Application. Also bring along a bill of sale, copy of the Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin, and payment for the registration fee.

Check out these Dorset, VT ATV/OHV resources: