Can I ride my ATV/OHV in Duck Creek Village, UT if I'm visiting from another state?

A permit is required for nonresidents to operate an ATV in Utah. To obtain a permit, proof of out-of-state residency and proof of ownership is required. Get a permit at an authorized vendor or online. If an ATV is authorized as street legal in another state, then the ATV is street legal in Utah if it falls under the same measures that make a ATV street legal in Utah.

Check out these Duck Creek Village, UT ATV/OHV resources: