How do I register my snowmobile in Duck Creek Village, UT?

The same as ATVs, Utah residents must register their snowmobiles with the Utah Division of Motor Vehicles. The registration decal must be presented on the left side of the hood on the snowmobile.

Check out these Duck Creek Village, UT ATV/OHV resources: