Join us for the 8th Annual Southern Hill Farms Fall Festival happening each Thursday-Sunday beginning September 23 through November 12!
What fall adventure would be complete without mouth-watering apple cider donuts, jolly Jumbo Jack carving pumpkins and s’mores around the fire pits? Tickets are required for this event.
About the Event:
- Tickets must be purchased online in advance for all guests 3 and older and are required for entrance onto the farm.
- Southern Hill Farms will NOT issue refunds for any reason. Adding purchase protection is the ONLY way to protect your purchase in the event of unforeseen circumstances including illness, injury, transportation problems, emergencies and more.
- Events take place every Thursday through Sunday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday are general admission dates, you are welcome to arrive any time between 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- On weekends, you will choose a reservation time. You have a window of 15 minutes before your chosen arrival time until 5:00 pm to arrive to the farm.
- This is a cashless event. Credit, debit and mobile payments are accepted.
- Pets are NOT permitted on the farm.
- No outside food, alcohol or coolers are permitted.
- No drones and large, obtrusive photography props and equipment are permitted.
Fall Festival Fun Includes:
- Kids Zone
- Petting Zoo
- 5-Acre Corn Maze
- Farm Wagon Rides
- Yard Games
- U-Pick Sunflower & Zinnia Fields (Must pay for all that you pick)
- Pumpkin patch barn with a wide variety of beautiful and unique pumpkins of all sizes and colors, corn stalks, Indian corn, gourds and more available for purchase. - Prices vary based on size and type. Please note the pumpkins are already cut from the vine.
- Complimentary pumpkin ‘holding’ area for your purchased pumpkins while you stay and play.
- Worried about missing your college or professional football team’s big win? Don’t be! We have flat-screen TVs playing all the weekend’s biggest rivalries under our food truck barn.
- Bring home the feeling of fall on the farm with our unique products, all made right here in our Southern Hill Market. Shop our handmade lotions, sugar scrubs, lip balms and bar soaps. Enjoy the scents of the season with our hand-poured candles. We have unfiltered, local raw honey for purchase, organic pure maple syrup, as well as your favorite Southern Hill Farms merchandise.
- Beautiful rooftop deck, covered playground for children, covered barns with picnic tables and clean, convenient permanent restrooms.
- Picture perfect photo op areas for your fall family photos.
- Fire pits for roasting s’mores with family and friends.
Food on the Farm:
- Enjoy our delicious apple cider donuts, blueberry lemonade, frozen and hot apple cider, blueberry cobbler, pumpkin muffins and more!
- Local craft beer, wine, seasonal frozen beverages and mimosas are available for purchase from our Beer Shed.
- S’mores kits with roasting sticks are available for purchase.
Kids Zone Activities:
- Southern Hill Farms Express (motorized train)
- Giant fun slide
- Cyclone swing
- Pirate ship swing
- Jump pillows
- Rock climbing wall
- Bungee jump trampolines
- Berry Go Round
- Papa’s Roadsters
- Inflatable sports games
- Bounce houses and obstacle course
Live Music and Food Trucks:
3:15-6:45: Brandon Dull
Delicious local food trucks including Twisted Plates and Willy T’s Crab Shack
Click here to buy tickets.