How do I get my ATV/OHV license in Fairfield, CT?

You do not need an off-road license to operate an ATV in Connecticut. To cross public highways, you do need a motor vehicle license so it is recommended that you have a driver's license.

Check out these Fairfield, CT ATV/OHV resources: