How do I register my ATV/OHV in Gettysburg, PA?

All ATVs in Pennsylvania need to be registered with the Department of Conservation and Natural Resources (DCNR) unless they are used only for business or agricultural purposes. Pennsylvania has two types of registrations: General and Limited. General Registration permits ATVs to be ridden on and off the owner's private property. Limited Registration allows ATVs to be ridden only on the property of owner. There is no fee for Limited Registration. To register your ATV, you need to fill out the registration and titling application available online and mail it to the DCNR.

Check out these Gettysburg, PA ATV/OHV resources: