How do I register my ATV/OHV in Golden Pond, KY?

There are no registration requirements in the state of Kentucky. ATVs are designated as motor vehicles used for recreational off-road use. They cannot be made street legal and therefore don't need to be registered. However, any ATV purchased or financed as of Jan. 1, 2010 must be titled. You can apply for a title through the Commonwealth of Kentucky website.

Check out these Golden Pond, KY ATV/OHV resources: