How do I register my ATV/OHV in Jarrettsville, MD?

If you purchase your ATV from a dealership, they will issue the ORV (off-roadvehicle) registration sticker at the time of the sale. They will process the title transaction for you. If you buy your ATV in a private sale, you must visit a licensed Maryland title service, where they will process your registration electronically. You must bring a bill of sale, and the current title for the ATV. You must also bring a completed Application for Certificate of Title and a completed Application for Title Decal for Mopeds, Motor Scooters, ATVs, UTVs, Off-Road Motorcycles and Snowmobiles.

Check out these Jarrettsville, MD ATV/OHV resources: