Due to the escalation of the Coronavirus outbreak, many events in the community are being rescheduled. Please check with the event venue or promoter to find out more information.

Can I ride my ATV/OHV in Lee, NH if I'm visiting from another state?

Nonresidents may register an ATV under the Nonresident Temporary 10-Day Registration, which is available at certain registration agents. This registration is only valid for 10 days, and the person registering must be at least 18 years-old and have a valid out-of-state driver's license.

Check out these Lee, NH ATV/OHV resources: