How do I get my ATV/OHV license in Lexington, KY?

To operate an all-terrain vehicle in the state of Kentucky, riders must obtain a title for their vehicle. A title is a Dzlegal document establishing a person or business as the legal owner of a vehicle or vessel,dz according to the Commonwealth of Kentucky's official website. For an in-state title, you will need a photo ID and a completed TC96-182 (Kentucky Transportation Cabinet Division of Motor Vehicle Licensing document) or signed-over Kentucky title. Out of state, you will need the same, but if your state only issues registration or bill of sale, bring those in place of a signed over title.

Check out these Lexington, KY ATV/OHV resources: