How do I register my ATV/OHV in Martinsburg, WV?

You will need to visit your West Virginia Department of Transportationoffice to title your ATV. Be prepared to pay six percent of your vehicle purchase price, present a bill of sale or other proof of ownership, and a $15 fee ($25 if you have a lien on your ATV).

Check out these Martinsburg, WV ATV/OHV resources: