How do I get my ATV/OHV license in Moscow, ID?

You must have a valid driver's license in order to operate an ATV on U.S. Forest Service roads. Drivers without a valid license must take an IDPR-approved OHV safety course and carry their completion certificate with them while operating their vehicle. You can find course listings on the Idaho Parks and Recreation website.

Check out these Moscow, ID ATV/OHV resources: