How do I register my ATV/OHV in New Baltimore, MI?

In addition to an ORV license, you also need an ORV trail permit to operate on designated ORV trails and special ORV-use areas. ORV trail permits are available at DNR Customer Service Centers.

Check out these New Baltimore, MI ATV/OHV resources: