Can I ride my ATV/OHV in Oscoda, MI if I'm visiting from another state?

You are not required to register your ATV in Michigan, but you are required to obtain a Michigan ORV license and ORV trail permit if you plan to ride on designated ORV trail or special ORV-use areas.

Check out these Oscoda, MI ATV/OHV resources: