How do I get my ATV/OHV license in Roswell, NM?

A special license for those older than 18 with a valid driver's license is not necessary to operate an off-road vehicle in New Mexico. However people under the age of 18 who intend to ride a OHV on public lands or an ATV or ROV on paved roads must acquire a safety permit.

Check out these Roswell, NM ATV/OHV resources: