How do I register my ATV/OHV in Roswell, NM?

Any OHV, including ATVs, needs to be registered before riding on public lands in New Mexico. Registration for New Mexico residents can be done at any Motor Vehicle Division Field Office. Nonresidents can purchase registration decals online at the Department of Game and Fish Online Sales site.

Check out these Roswell, NM ATV/OHV resources: