In general, hunting regulations in Missouri are as follows:
- You may hunt only according to season and follow all regulations pertaining to weaponry for each season and type of animal.
- You may not use any poisons, tranquilizers, chemicals, or other substances to kill wildlife.
- No fully automatic weapons are allowing for hunting in Missouri.
- No ATVs in streams or rivers.
- Artificial lights are only allowed when hunting bullfrogs, green frogs, raccoons, and other furbearing wildlife when treed using a hunting dog.
- Dogs may be used in hunting all wildlife except for deer, muskrat, turkey, mink, beaver, and river otter.
- Hunters must wear hunter orange at all times while hunting.
- For more details on hunting, visit the Missouri Department of Conservation website."
Check out these St. Louis, MO Hunting resources: