How do I register my ATV/OHV in Seattle, WA?

To register your WATV, head to a vehicle licensing office in the state. You will receive a metal tag to attach to your vehicle. An off-road tab fee is $18, and this cost does not include processing fees. The metal tag must be replaced every seven years.

Check out these Seattle, WA ATV/OHV resources: