How do I register my snowmobile in Seattle, WA?

All snowmobiles, even those restricted to private property, must be registered with the Washington State Department of Licensing. Visit a vehicle licensing office to register your snowmobile. Remember to bring proof of ownership and payment for the $50 fee.

Check out these Seattle, WA ATV/OHV resources: