How do I get my ATV/OHV license in Shubuta, MS?

If you plan to operate an ATV on public property, you'll need to either have a valid driver's license or undergo an ATV safety course. The Cooperative Extension Service provides this course, or you can opt for a Department of Public Safety-approved course from another organization.

Check out these Shubuta, MS ATV/OHV resources: