How do I register my ATV/OHV in South Jordan, UT?

Utah residents can register their ATV at the Utah Division of Motor Vehicles. If the OHV is used for agricultural purposes, owners of that type of OHV may apply for an Dzimplement of husbandrydz sticker instead of a registration decal. OHVs can also be registered as street legal after proof of insurance and an inspection.

Check out these South Jordan, UT ATV/OHV resources: