How do I get my ATV/OHV license in Tempe, AZ?

Many state motor vehicle laws apply on off-roading areas. Your off-roading vehicle must be registered and you must be licensed. Some areas are open to unlicensed recreational motor vehicles, which you can check with local land managers to determine. You can visit an MVD Office or authorized third-party service provider to get your license plate, title, and license.

Check out these Tempe, AZ ATV/OHV resources: