How do I register my ATV/OHV in Terre Haute, IN?

To register a newly-purchased ATV, visit a local Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) license branch in person. You can also renew a registration in person at a BMV branch or do so online.

Check out these Terre Haute, IN ATV/OHV resources: