Can I legally ride my ATV/OHV on the street in Tracy, CA?

Your ATV must be highway licensed in order to operate it on the street. Your ATV should be registered, titled, and meet all highway equipment requirements. You can get more information on this process by visiting the California Department of Motor Vehicles website.

Check out these Tracy, CA ATV/OHV resources: