Can I legally ride my snowmobile on the street in Tracy, CA?

You have to register your snowmobile for highway use in California. Your snowmobile needs to meet all on-highway equipment requirements. You can get more information on titling and registering your snowmobile at a Department of Motor Vehicle office or on their website.

Check out these Tracy, CA ATV/OHV resources: