How do I get my ATV/OHV license in Winston Salem, NC?

You do not need a special off-roading license to ride an ATV, but any person born on or after Jan. 1, 1990 must complete an all-terrain vehicle safety course sponsored by the All-Terrain Vehicle Safety Institute.

Check out these Winston Salem, NC ATV/OHV resources: