How do I get my ATV/OHV license in Yorktown, NY?

You do not need a special off-roading or driver's license to operate an ATV in New York. If a child is between the ages of 10 and 15, they may operate an ATV only under adult supervision or without adult supervision if they are riding on land owned or rented by their parent or guardian.

Check out these Yorktown, NY ATV/OHV resources: