How do I register my snowmobile in Yorktown, NY?

All snowmobiles ridden in the state of New York must be registered with the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles. Snowmobiles operated exclusively on private land that you own do not have to be registered. All out-of-state snowmobiles must be registered in New York before they are ridden on any trails.

Check out these Yorktown, NY ATV/OHV resources: