Sunday, Mar 26, 2023 at 9:00am
Good ole fishing down at the river.
Join a ranger for some fishin' on the Pedernales!
No fishing license required! River fishing is a fun way to explore the banks of a river, and can be an adventure! We'll have loaner equipment there and we'll even show you the ropes. Bring your own pole if you'd like or try one of ours. We'll be doing catch and release to see what kinds of fish we have living here, and we'll try out different types of bait.
- RSVP to [email protected] to have us save you a pole!
- Meet down at Cypress Pool which is a 1/2 mile hike from the Falls Parking lot. Hike is steep down to the river and rocky terrain exists along the river bed. The hike back up won't be an easy one!
- Child and dog friendly, children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian and dogs must be on a leash.
- Normal entrance fees required to enter park, no additional fees to attend this event.
- Buy your entrance permit ahead of time! Visit our Webpage to secure your entrance to the park on our busiest days