With 1400 acres of water and 3900 acres of forest, Eagle Creek Park is one of the largest city parks in the nation, offering unmatched opportunities for recreation, enjoyment, and discovery of nature only minutes from downtown Indianapolis. Eagle Creek has a wide variety of facilities and programs - explore the links below or give us a call for more information!
Park gates are open dawn to dusk year round.
- Shelters and Rental Facilities
- Eagle's Crest
- Eagle's Hide-A-Way
- Pistol Range
- Gilmore Canine Companion Zone (bark park)
- Earth Discovery Center (nature center)
- Ornithology Center (nature center)
- Peace Learning Center
- GoApe (treetop adventure/ziplines)
- Eagle Creek Golf Club
- Indy Rowing Center
- Greenways - Eagle Creek Trail